From the moment you step foot into this beautiful family residence, size and functionality is clearly evident. Set on a 750sm block (approx.) this modernised Four bedroom Two bathroom home offers a prime location across from the walking tracks with no body corp.
Open floorplan, presents an abundance of natural light, featuring modernised kitchen with ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances. Three large separate living areas ideal for spacious family living boasting a functional well designed layout.
– Four large Bedrooms inclusive of built in wardrobes, with master featuring his and her walk in robes.
– Ensuite flowing seamlessly from master bedroom presenting dual vanities, shower and separate toilet.
– Leading from hallway your welcomed with a light and bright open kitchen, showcasing stone bench tops, large pantry and ample cupboard space.
– Catering for the whole family, privacy is bliss with three separate living zones, central dining and cozy study area positioned to the front of the home.
– Central secondary bathroom positioned to the rear of the home highlighting warm colour tones servicing three bedrooms sweeping along an extensive hallway.
– Outdoor covered decked entertaining area featuring bi-fold doors creating a perfect entertaining environment when hosting.
– Large low maintenance garden.
– Huge Double garage
Additional Features include:
– Gas central heating.
– Electric oven with gas stove-top.
– Double door fridge cavity.
– Additional cupboard and storage space
– Settlers run Golf & Country Club
– Royal botanic gardens
– Ranfurlie golf club
– Westernport Highway
– Mornington Peninsula FWY
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Freeways, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Botanic Ridge is one of Melbourne’s desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements of this ever growing community! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Botanic Ridge’s:
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of nearby Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage