This comfortable family oriented home is ideally positioned close to everything that Frankston City has to offer and offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living spaces, large grassed rear yard and a large double garage.
Located near to Peninsula Link, this home is positioned conveniently to make the most of the immediate location as well as the wider Melbourne metropolitan area and Mornington Peninsula.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– A generous allotment of 654M2 (Approx)
– The home has been recently refurbished with new carpet and paint
– An accomodating floor plan is functional for every day family life
– 2 living rooms add to the appeal of a family oriented home
– A large kitchen overlooks an open dining space. The kitchen offers gas cooking ample cup[board and bench space and a breakfast bar
– Hardwood floorboards underneath existing carpet
– The master suite is positioned away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a private ensuite as well as a walk in robe
– A functional, family sized bathroom offers a separate shower, bath tub and vanity
– Two children’s bedrooms are positioned to the rear of the home and both offer built in robes
– A large grassed rear yard extends from the rear of the home.
– Scope to add value via a cosmetic rejuvenation or complete renovation
Additional features include: Light filled orientation, peaceful court location, brick construction, functional layout, low maintenance allotment, ideal location and proximal to an explosively developing Frankston CBD!
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston’s:
– Award Winning Beach
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
If you’re looking for property that satisfies every criteria of an awesome home as well as a great investment then look no further!
*Please note, the pool is not in working order and will require repair or replacement to be utilised*
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 650 m²
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.