Located in a highly sought after pocket of Mornington stands this immaculately maintained 4-bedroom family home.
Privately set on a sizeable 691sqm allotment, boasting 21squares of functional living space, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy all the perks that this home and location have to offer.
Upon entry you are greeted by a spacious light and bright formal lounge, comprising split system heating/cooling.
The sizeable master bedroom and second bedroom are positioned adjacent to the formal lounge with the master bedroom boasting a sizeable his and hers walk-in robe, flowing through onto a large and impressive en-suite with sizeable shower and spa-bath.
This versatile layout offers the option for parents to enjoy some quiet time, while the teenagers occupy the second living area and remaining bedrooms with central bathroom and seperate toilet, all zoned at the rear of the home.
The chef of the family will be impressed by, open-plan kitchen/dining area boasting large Tasmanian Oak timber island bench, dishwasher, split system heating/cooling and 900mm Falcon professional freestanding dual oven/stove.
A second living area/family room flows on from the kitchen and includes split system heating/cooling, bi-fold doors and sliding door access to the low maintenance rear yard.
Entertain all year round in the fully enclosed, sizeable alfresco area comprising retractable and lockable doors.
Additional features include:
– Double remote lock-up garage with secure internal access via alfresco area
– Privacy blinds and White Roman blinds throughout
– Alarm system with back to base capability
– All windows comprise restricted opening for additional safety
– Evaporative cooling throughout
– Storage shed in rear yard
– Ducted heating throughout
– x 2 medical alert buttons in master bedroom
– Solar panels
– Never miss your favourite show again with a T.V point in almost every room
– Minutes from Benton’s Square shopping centre and the popular Main Street shopping strip
With exceptional schools, an array of shopping / dining experiences and the beautiful beaches of the Mornington Peninsula just minutes away, this home is a must see on your inspection list!
I look forward to meeting you at the open for inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 691 m²
- 2 Garage